Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

في ن، 30-04-2012 عند 19:46 +0200 ، كتب Johannes Schmid:
Hi Massimo!

Regarding the pdf I would split up the language-support-plugins in an
indentation part (indent-c-style, indent-python) and the support part.
This will clean up the architecture a lot I think - and it is a good
starting task for Moritz.

I agree.

One more thing: I'm not sure it's a good idea to have a "completion
engine adapter" (whatever that means): Every plugin is going to have a
different parse tree from the compiler library it is using, and if some
common feature is needed, I think it should go into the IAnjutaProvider
interface rather than in some plugin.

Regards,
Abderrahim