Re: [anjuta-devel] Indentation in project wizard.

Hi Johannes,

Le 16/04/2012 21:31, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
First, sorry for not answering your first email on the topic.

Well, it looks like you are quite busy recently.

I don't see a reason to change it if you already implemented it that
way.

I have implemented something just to test it. It doesn't matter if I change it.

I think being able to use different settings for different
languages is rather confusing than helpful.

Ok thanks, that's an argument. So I will keep it as it is now.