Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi,

Le 14/04/2012 16:48, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro a écrit :
the gedit code assistance is a plugin which has plugins making use of
libpeas
so gedit load the code assistance and the code assistance loads its plugins.
In this case the clang written in C and the python plugin written in python.

I think the C backend is written in vala too.

So the idea would be to move parts of the clang plugin of the code assistant
plugin to a libgclang library and used it in both projects.

Ok, it's clear. But a part of the code is used to find the argument used by the C compiler dumping make database. In an autotools project, it means that you need to configure it. In Anjuta, we can get them from the project manager plugin but then they will not depend on the configure flags so both methods have advantages.