Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hey,

the gedit code assistance is a plugin which has plugins making use of libpeas
so gedit load the code assistance and the code assistance loads its plugins.
In this case the clang written in C and the python plugin written in python.

So the idea would be to move parts of the clang plugin of the code assistant
plugin to a libgclang library and used it in both projects.

Regards.