Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Yes, see that this is what we do with the gedit plugin,
parsing and managing all the code with it.
We are missing though to extend it to support a symbol
browsing and to provide completion.
Also we are thinking about using it provide code folding
once we manage to get integrated into gtksourceview
the view part.

Regards.

PS: dunno why you can't build the plugin, it should
just build. Maybe try with jhbuild?