[anjuta-devel] Anjuta Mobile Device Support Survey

Hi Everyone,
As part of a school research project, I'm looking into how mobile
devices are affecting the direction of the mobile industry, and how this
trend could affect Anjuta.

As part of my research, I'm conducting a survey to see if you would be
interested in mobile device development support.

The survey is at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDlmUHNRdGY1UWstclhVakdicTNjYWc6MQ#gid=0

Some people have already responded to the survey. If you've already
filled it out, please don't submit it again.

Thanks for your help.

James