[anjuta-devel] Autosave in Scintilla

Hi all.

I recently changed to Scintilla because of its slightly more sane
color scheme. Both in my notebook and on the desktop, I get the
following:

On auto-save, Anjuta detects the change of the file date/time, and
asks if I want to reload the editor again...

This only happens if the file has been edited, of course, but it
happens each time the auto-save function activates, which makes it quite
annoying.

Disabling auto-save would work, I suppose, but that's hardly a solution.
Do I need to do something else?

John