[anjuta-devel] Surveying Anjuta's users for a school project

Hi all,
As part of my course load for this semester, I'm taking an advanced
technical writing course. One of our assignments is to create a research
report on some subject. For my report, I chose to focus on how mobile
platforms are affecting the computer industry, and how that might affect
Anjuta. Specifically, I want to study how we could better support mobile
platforms, especially Android.

As part of the research for this project, I want to conduct a survey of
our users to see if they would be interested in such support. Would
anyone object if I did this on our mailing lists? I'm working out the
questions I want to as right nowk. When I have a rough version of the
survey, I'll post it here so you can comment on it.

Thanks,
James