Re: [anjuta-devel] Review needed: Anjuta documentation

Hi Johannes,

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 23:54 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:
We started to rewrite the anjuta documentation in mallard as a modern
task-based help document. I made some stubs and Sébastien started to
fill the pages with life for the first section. However, as we are all
not too much involved with documentation, it would be great if someone
could review/proofread the pages and tell us if the general style is OK
or if we should change something. We want to make sure to do the right
thing before producing too much content.

The new .page files can be found here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/tree/manuals/anjuta-manual/C

Currently only the project-manager section is filled.

Sorry it's taken me a while to get around to this - have you had any
review comments back yet?

Thanks,

Phil