Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Lucas,

Le 25/03/2011 17:59, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
as Johannes already
pointed out, my primary focus will be lying on AVR microcontrollers, but
I will design it in such way, that it would be easily adaptable for
other types of microcontrollers.

That's fine, I think it better to have a clear target.

For the CPU simulator, you mean the AVR simulator? simulavr is a quite
good AVR simulator (their trunk version supports more recent AVR
microcontrollers like the atmega48/88/168 and more).

Ok, I have looked at their homepage and that looks fine.