Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC Anjuta-Version Control/Diff questions

Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2011, 00:42 +0200 schrieb Mihai Bivol:
Hello, My name is Mihai Bivol and I am interested in developing the
Version Control for Anjuta.

Anjuta basically has all the version control features already so this
won't be part of a Summer of Code project.

What would be interesting is having better integration with
git.gnome.org (or in general be able to browse git servers) and with
bugzilla. As mentioned on the SoC page, an integrated diff-viewer would
be nice, too.