Re: [anjuta-devel] Only show Git tasks with Git window is active

Hi Seb,
On 07/02/2011 10:45 AM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:

The last improvement on the git plugin is nice but it triggers an issue
with GDL. The position of hidden windows are not saved. It means that if
I quit Anjuta without the Git window active, the Git task pane is not
present and not saved. So next time, when I restart Anjuta and activate
the Git window, the Git task pane is not docked. So basically, I need to
dock it, each time I run Anjuta which is not really an improvement over
the previous behavior.

There is the same issue with the debugger windows which are displayed
only when the program is running. I would be very interested if you fix
the issue in GDL but it's not obvious. Else perhaps the best solution is
to always keep the Git task pane and just activate it with the Git window.
I know about this. I'm digging through the GDL codebase looking for the best way to fix it. I hope to have it handled soon

Thanks,
James