Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta icon + splash for 3.0

Hi,

On 1/20/11, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 19/01/2011 16:18, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
But I wanted to ask first if you like that icon and if we should change it
at all.

The current icon is fine for me and I prefer no change than a bad one.

I like the current one as well - simple and clean. The ones proposed
so far haven't been artistically "catchy" yet (for the lack of right
description :)). I am sure there can be better proposals coming, so
keeping the option to change it later is good.

For the splash screen I am still not sure if we need it. Anjuta doesn't
take longer to startup than evolution or firefox and they both don't
have a splash screen anymore.

I prefer to keep the splash screen.

However, the copyright statement in there can be removed (or replaced
with more suitable one such as "Anjuta team"). My name being singled
out there is not fair anymore.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba