[anjuta-devel] Anjuta icon + splash for 3.0

Hi!

Some of you mentioned that 3.0 would be a good time to update the anjuta
appearance a bit. On the other hand we really didn't find a suitable
icon yet. My idea was that the icon used in the slash screen
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/plain/pixmaps/anjuta_splash.png) in
the bottom-right corner might be suitable because it easy recognizable
as anjuta icon and quite simple. Unfortunately we don't have an svg of
that icon but I guess we could manage that. But I wanted to ask first if
you like that icon and if we should change it at all.

For the splash screen I am still not sure if we need it. Anjuta doesn't
take longer to startup than evolution or firefox and they both don't
have a splash screen anymore.