Re: [anjuta-devel] User experience of the debug manager

Hi Nanci!

Bug 631156 - Add a start debugger button in the toolbar

This bug is still open because I don't know exactly which additional
button should I put in the interface.

I have already added a button to run the debugger when the debugger is
stop and stop the debugger when it is running.

I think it would be nice if the execute button could execute the program
with the debugger is the Debug configuration is used else without the
debugger with a small arrow allowing to select if you want the debugger
or not like the File New and File Open. It's probably possible by
defining a new action used only here.

I think what Sebastien proposed would be really nice to have but it's
not urgent.