[anjuta-devel] Glade drag and drop
- From: Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list <anjuta-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [anjuta-devel] Glade drag and drop
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 22:09:18 +0100
في ن، 31-01-2011 عند 23:37 +0100 ، كتب Johannes Schmid:
Anjuta 2.91.6 "To all the dead poets" (31 January 2010) -- Johannes Schmid
- Support for dragging signals from glade into the code (C only)
As the developer of the vala support plugin, I would like to get a
notice when some nice feature like this is implemented, so I can try to
implement it before the release? (I won't guarantee I can find time for
it, but it would be nice to know in advance).
Anyway, I tried implementing this and found a problem (and another
problem in libvala): I'd like to trigger automatic indentation, and the
fact this is not in the same plugin complicates things.
The problem is that in vala, the signal could be dropped inside a class,
I'd like to correctly indent the generated handler.
] [Thread Prev