Re: [anjuta-devel] Change project property interface

Hi,

Le 18/12/2011 03:20, Arnel A. Borja a écrit :
These are the patches then.

Thanks for these patches.

I also updated the .vapi for the changes in
the project property interface, though other changes are also included
(shouldn't we add some targets in the makefiles for updating this if
Anjuta-3.0.gir is modified and vapigen is available in the system?).

By the way, this is how I updated the Vala API files:
vapigen --pkg gtk+-3.0 --girdir ../../libanjuta --library libanjuta
../../libanjuta/Anjuta-3.0.gir
vapigen --pkg gtk+-3.0 --girdir ../../libanjuta --library
libanjuta-interfaces ../../libanjuta/IAnjuta-3.0.gir
cat libanjuta.vapi libanjuta-interfaces.vapi > libanjuta-3.0.vapi
It's my first time to use vapigen, and I don't know much about Vala; I'm
not sure if what I've is correct.

I suppose Abderrahim has used different options because there is quite a lots of difference. I think it would be better to generated them automatically too but perhaps there are some issues.

I have planned to keep only the changes related to the project properties but I have just seen that Johannes has already committed your patches. There is one error in the function comment for anjuta_project_node_get_properties and anjuta_project_node_get_properties_info. The first function returns a AnjutaProjectProperties and the second one a AnjutaProjectPropertiesInfo. I will fix it.

Note: Feel free to change the git commit messages if you like, I know
that they are badly written :)

Well, they don't look particularly bad for me so perhaps I'm writing bad commit messages myself.