Re: [anjuta-devel] Overriding GObject properties

Hi,

Le 29/08/2011 02:10, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Hmm, I really don't know. I think the GParamSpec is only useful to query
data about the property but not really for setting/getting it. Maybe ask
on #gtk+ or on gtk-list, this is really an expert glib topic...

I have put anjuta-devel in copy by error, I haven't really expected an answer here. Anyway, if the answer is too complex, it's probably better to not rely on it.

The changes in Gtk+3 have broken the disassembly and the memory view of the debugger, gdl and the project wizard assistant. I think the last two issues are fixed and I have a solution for the memory view but I still have issues with the disassembly view, perhaps it's better to copy the code from GtkTextView instead of trying to use it in a strange way.