Re: [anjuta-devel] Overriding GObject properties

Hi!

I cannot use g_object_set_property because I have overridden the property.
I have tried to use g_param_spec_get_redirect_target to get the original
GParamSpec but then I don't know how to use this to set the
GtkAdjustment in the GtkTextView object.

Hmm, I really don't know. I think the GParamSpec is only useful to query
data about the property but not really for setting/getting it. Maybe ask
on #gtk+ or on gtk-list, this is really an expert glib topic...