Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta help

2011/4/22 Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>:
English is not my native language and I haven't any special writing skills,
so I will be interested if you can review the project manager pages. But
beyond language correctness, perhaps the information can be organized in a
better way. I don't know if I have put not enough, enough or too much
details.

Hi,

While reviewing the project manager pages I found that 'Add or remove
packaged libraries' and 'Add and remove non-packaged libraries' were
not displayed in the index, although they were linked from the 'Add or
remove new libraries' page. Is this on purpose, since all three pages
deal with similar subjects? It seems to me that they are not very
easily discoverable if not linked from the index.

I will include a fix to link these two pages from the index in the
patch I will submit, unless you think they shouldn't show up in the
index; in that case I'll just leave the linking situation as it was.

Philip