[anjuta-devel] Anjuta help

Hi,

After the Gnome help hackfest Johannes suggested I might be interested
in contributing to writing the Anjuta help. That sounds like something
I'd like to do. Especially if there are any "modular" tasks that could
be done in an evening or two that I could start out with.

I'm familiar with Mallard, DocBook, and Gtk-Doc, and also with C,
Vala, and Python. I'm familiar with technical-style writing in
English, and I've worked as a copy editor in the past, so I'm good at
proofreading too, just to give you an idea of my skills.

Let me know and I'd be happy to contribute!

Philip Chimento