Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Help and project manager

Hi Sebastien!

Am Mittwoch, den 06.04.2011, 22:31 +0200 schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:
I will commit my changes so we can discuss more in details. I have seen
that you have created a new branch gnome-3.0. Is it allowed to commit
any changes in the master branch now?

Yes, master branch is open for any development but please make sure to
backport (cherry-pick) every non/small feature patches and bug-fixes
that don't touch strings.

Thanks,