Re: [anjuta-devel] 2.32 is released - what's next!

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 09:52 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:
I would encourage you to just merge it into master when the basic
functionality is there because that will make testing much easier.
That's more or less the plan. As soon as I get git shell on par with the
old git plugin in terms of features, it's going into master. But, as my
status report indicates, we've got some ways to go still...

James