Re: [anjuta-devel] GSettings migration

Hi!

It seems not all plugins have been ported ;-p.
Attached is a patch for language-support-vala, so now, only
language-support-js is missing.
(I can file a bug, but I wanted to catch your attention to avoid
duplicate work).

Thanks! I didn't know how to fix the .vapi file actually...

So far, everything is merged into master. Please report if some things
don't work for you.
Even though I've installed things in nonstandard prefix, the only
problems I had is that it didn't find the themes default for the editor
(it used a size of 12 instead of 10), and I need to run dconf-service
manually for the settings to be saved, so I guess in a pure gnome3
environment, it would work ok.

The settings aren't saved after restart if dconf-service is not running.
In Fedora dconf service is started by default but no idea about others.