Re: [anjuta-devel] GSettings migration

Hello,
                 في ث، 19-10-2010 عند 20:09 +0200 ، كتب Johannes Schmid:
Hi all!

In the past weeks I started porting anjuta from gconf to the new
GSettings interface. GSettings is part of glib now and much more
convenient that gconf. In addition it's faster for reading which is nice
for desktop startup but doesn't really matter for us.
[...]
All the plugins in the plugin repository have been ported to the new
system, except gtodo which is currently disabled. I will write another
mail on that topic.
It seems not all plugins have been ported ;-p.
Attached is a patch for language-support-vala, so now, only
language-support-js is missing.
(I can file a bug, but I wanted to catch your attention to avoid
duplicate work).

So far, everything is merged into master. Please report if some things
don't work for you.
Even though I've installed things in nonstandard prefix, the only
problems I had is that it didn't find the themes default for the editor
(it used a size of 12 instead of 10), and I need to run dconf-service
manually for the settings to be saved, so I guess in a pure gnome3
environment, it would work ok.

Regards,
Abderrahim