Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

Hi,
              في ج، 22-10-2010 عند 19:42 +0200 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
Then, I will try to change the master branch in several step:
1. Use the new IAnjutaProjectManager interface, probably keeping
ianjuta_project_manager_get_package to make this easier. It should be easy.
2. Use the new IAnjutaProject interface, this is the difficult part as
it needs to change the project manager plugin (normally taking the code
from the newproject branch) and update the Gbf autotools plugin.
3. Update the directory plugin should be quite simple.
4. Update the auto tools plugin should be to difficult because the code
should exist in the newproject branch at that time.
(I hope you mean "shouldn't be too difficult" ;-))
This seems a good approach.

Which reminds me of a thing : Anjuta cannot import projects
for which there is no project template, I don't like this limitation,
and I don't think it's too much trouble to fix, is it?

What do you mean by project template ? For me the project templates are
in the project wizard but I don't think it's linked to the import function.
http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/tree/plugins/project-import/plugin.c#n44

that function only works with known (autotools/make/directory) backends,
and complains about missing project template otherwise.

(we may need to
add a new entry to the project plugin description that tells which
builder to use, but that's about it, right? (or should I file a bug in
bugzilla for this?)

I don't really understand the issue, but if we just need to add some new
key, it looks fine for me. The  filling a bug is always a bit better.
Well, the project import plugin might need some info about the project
backend to correctly generate the project file instead of relying on
templates.

And btw, as a user of the project manager, I think this is a good time
to use it correctly instead of just porting to the new API (or should
this just wait for the next cycle?).

Do you mean changing the project manager interface to use
AnjutaProjectNode ?
Not really. I just want to only parse files in the current target,
instead of parsing every file in the project. This would be the correct
thing to do IMHO.

Regards,
Abderrahim