Re: [anjuta-devel] [anjuta-list] New anjuta icon

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 21:29 +0100, Massimo Cora' wrote:

I agree with Seb here. The refactoring and improving of horse icon would
be good, so anjuta1 is the best one for me.
+1. Keep the horse (or pegasus.) It's been around long enough that
people associate it with us. It's something that's familiar for our
users and easily recognizable. Why not just improve it?

James