Re: [anjuta-devel] [anjuta-list] New anjuta icon

Hi,

Le 30/11/2010 18:25, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
A student for Google Code-In did three design now - those are
attached. These are only wireframes and no final icons yet, please
comment on them.

anjuta0:
I don't like that much. I think there is two much details and it's difficult to describe.

anjuta1:
I think it's the best one but I don't think the banner is really useful, I'm afraid that it makes the horse difficult to recognize at smaller size.

anjuta2:
I think there is too much details on the box and the icons is too common. Several archive format have a box as icon and tools are already used in several icons.

In this end, I'm quite satisfy with the current icon, perhaps just reshaping it will be enough. Perhaps we can add eyes and a mane, make a bit more obvious that it is a pegasus.