Re: [anjuta-devel] [anjuta-list] New anjuta icon

Hi,

On 11/30/2010 09:11 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
anjuta1:
I think it's the best one but I don't think the banner is really useful,
I'm afraid that it makes the horse difficult to recognize at smaller size.

In this end, I'm quite satisfy with the current icon, perhaps just
reshaping it will be enough. Perhaps we can add eyes and a mane, make a
bit more obvious that it is a pegasus.

I agree with Seb here. The refactoring and improving of horse icon would be good, so anjuta1 is the best one for me.

regards,
Massimo