Re: [anjuta-devel] New anjuta icon

Hello,
                 في ث، 30-11-2010 عند 18:25 +0100 ، كتب Johannes Schmid:
Hi!

Some time back we though about creating a new anjuta icon for the 3.0
release. A student for Google Code-In did three design now - those are
attached. These are only wireframes and no final icons yet, please
comment on them. If we find a suitable icons it will be finished and
modified to be perfect...
I find the first and third icons to have too much details for a small
icon. The horse-and-banner one looks nice (and retains the horse from
the current icon: it's important to keep the same symbol when doing a
new icon, the new icon should just feel new, not something else ;-)).

I think I prefer the banner to contain something more meaningful than
<..> (although it's hard given the size constraints), and it may look
nicer if it's fully visible (that is, the banner should cover part of
the horse, not the other way around), I'm not really sure about this
one.

HTH,
Abderrahim