Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Symbol-db future

Hi!

we may create temporary packages that grow up with the included files.
The files belonging to temporary packages may also be part of 'normal'
packages, so that no hard-dependence is made.
This would require some changes on db logic but it's feasible without
too much work. The packages will then represent meta group of files. We
can save the temporary ones on project session, and load them at
project-load time. They can be saves as hashes so that they'll be unique.
What do you say?

I am not sure how the semantic you talk about will look like, maybe you
can explain that a bit.

Saving in the project-session might not make much sense because the
temporary database would always exist for one file only (the file
currently open that we have the headers scanned). This database would be
really temporary in a sense that it might only exist as long as a file
is open.

Thanks,