Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Pegasus Style

Hi Samuel,

Le 12/12/2010 20:22, Samuel Dolean a écrit :
Hope is more dynamic.

Yes, that's better, I like the eye in the png picture.

But I think the wing is not right, it looks like it is attach on the neck of the horse while it should be behind. It's not easy get the head and part of the wing in the same cadre. Morever it should look like a wing while you don't have the whole beast only a very small part. Perhaps you can try to draw feathers on the wing. Some additional shadows in the mane would be nice too.

Then, it would be really nice if other people have more comments.