Re: [anjuta-devel] [GCI] Add Python wizard to class-gen plugin

Hi!

Good. You think it's a good idea to merge class variables and constants?

Not sure. If we don't merge it we should automatically make any
character for constants upper case but that is probably difficult. You
can have a look at that but otherwise it's fine.

Sorry, I meant if "Type" were better for Python. Well, we can change that
easily later on.

Feel free to use "Type" for Python.