Re: [anjuta-devel] Git shell merged to master

Hi James!

I kind of got used to git shell now and I really like it but there are a
couple of easy things that would make it a lot more convenient to use:

* When I change to "Git" it should automatically show the "Git Task"
pane (and the other way round, too)
* It would be great to have the context menu in the file-browser
(Git->Add, Remove, Checkout) back. It's more convenient that doing
drag&drop though dnd is very nice in other situations
* It would be nice if the "Status" pane would auto-update and if it had
"Select All" and "Clear" buttons, maybe defaulting to selecting all
items.

Sometimes I think it would be better if the dialogs would go to the top
of the "Git" pane and not to the bottom. But that's difficult to say
without trying and I am not entirely sure if it is better.

Thanks a lot for working on this!