Re: [anjuta-devel] RFC: Symbol-db future

Hi!

Hi!

That could be fixed using the --print-requires and similar flags to
pkg-config.
This hasn't been implemented yet, but if we did we would have something
like:
package gtk+ [gtk_header1, gtk_header2, gtk_header3, ...]
package atk [atk_header1, atk_header2, atk_header3, ...]
package gdk [gdk_header1, gdk_header2, gdk_header3, ...]

This is implemented in the project-manager now though I plan to move
that code into libanjuta soon.

By using this schema we can have easier queries filtering the packages
[and then their headers] directly in the sql.

Then yes, we can have both the packages filtering [that are loaded at
project loading time] and the special single-file-header filtering
[detected by the #include parameter].

My though was that implementing packages filtering is not really useful
when we have single-filer-header filtering but we can of course have
both.