Re: [anjuta-devel] Scons Support in Anjuta

في س، 21-08-2010 عند 09:15 +0200 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
Hi Abderrahim,

Le 08/08/2010 15:50, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
The problem I had is that the current project API isn't very
introspection-friendly (this will hopefully change with the newproject
branch).

Could you check the newproject branch ? The interface is not completely
stable but it's already different from the one in the main branch.
It is still using GNode (and worse a typedef to a GNode). So there are
still problems. Using a typedef to GList also doesn't work because we
cannot annotate the element type (this is a limitation in g-ir-scanner
that can probably be worked around, but bindings may not support it
either).

I'd like to discuss the interface a bit since I'm trying to write some
project backends. I'm afraid I don't understand the reasoning behind
it :
1) Some things seem redundant and there are surely some differences I
don't understand e.g. new_root_node vs. get_root,
add_{group,target,source} vs. new_node vs. add_{file,name}_node

2) there are only functions to set the properties, and not to get them.
Are these are just workarounds because a node cannot notify the project?
I'd rather have both get and set on the project backend.

3) Could you please explain the big picture of how everything is
supposed to work. I'll try to adapt it as a doc comment.

Regards,
Abderrahim