Re: [anjuta-devel] Python debugger

Hi,

2010/8/21, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>:
Hi Abderrahim,

 I think the debugger interface has changed a bit since I wrote the python
debugger plugin. winpdb is still alive and supported, so I think it's better
to use it.

 Then, what do you mean by overriding a callback ? Could you tell me which
function cannot be implemented in python ?
most of the debugger functions cannot.

 I think that if you can call a callback in python, you should be able to
implement the complete IAnjutaDebugger interface.

Yes, that's the problem : you cannot call a callback from python.
PyGObject supports marshalling callbacks from python to C but not the
other way around. I've tried to implement it, but I've found strange
bugs.

Abderrahim