Re: [anjuta-devel] using symbol-db session packages

by my side I'm doing some changes with bug on branch
sdb-core-trans. It's missing the porting of preferences from symbol-db
to lsp-cpp-java.

Shouldn't be too diffcult. What I see as a way problem is that you
cannot connect to session-save/session-load in the lsp plugin because it
might not be loaded when the session changes.

Interface to add/activate/deactivate packages is also ready but due to
bug actually the
system packages are all scanned and not filted as we would to.

I hope Naba adds a comment to that bug as I have no idea about it.