Re: [anjuta-devel] using symbol-db session packages

Hi,
في خ، 05-08-2010 عند 17:58 +0200 ، كتب Johannes Schmid:
Hi!

It's the consequence of not doing any error handling at all. I'll do it
as part of the above.

What's your status here? We are coming towards 2.32.x and I would like
to have a more polished vala support by that time. Micro steps in that
direction (read: patches) would be very welcome.
Well, the problem I have with micro changes is that I find it tedious to
file a bug at bugzilla for what I consider a "trivial" patch, so I
generally wait to have four or five patches before posting them. I'd
prefer a better way to do things but I'm not sure what is best.

Anyway, see bug 626349 for my polishing patches and bug 626306 for
another bug with patch.

Regards,
Abderrahim