Re: [anjuta-devel] using symbol-db session packages
- From: Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] using symbol-db session packages
- Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:16:07 +0200
On 08/05/2010 10:12 PM, Johannes Schmid wrote:
by my side I'm doing some changes with bug
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=623735 on branch
sdb-core-trans. It's missing the porting of preferences from symbol-db
Shouldn't be too diffcult. What I see as a way problem is that you
cannot connect to session-save/session-load in the lsp plugin because it
might not be loaded when the session changes.
we might let symbol-db save the session as it's now. The saved keys will
be a mix of package-name:version.
We need one more function on SymbolManager to retrieve the session saved
What do you think?
] [Thread Prev