Re: [anjuta-devel] using symbol-db session packages

On 08/05/2010 10:12 PM, Johannes Schmid wrote:

by my side I'm doing some changes with bug on branch
sdb-core-trans. It's missing the porting of preferences from symbol-db
to lsp-cpp-java.

Shouldn't be too diffcult. What I see as a way problem is that you
cannot connect to session-save/session-load in the lsp plugin because it
might not be loaded when the session changes.

we might let symbol-db save the session as it's now. The saved keys will be a mix of package-name:version. We need one more function on SymbolManager to retrieve the session saved packages.
What do you think?