Re: Halve window size should unset window is maximized flag

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:11:38 +0100)

> What I'm telling is that: double/halve window size always unsets
> maximize flag, and totally ignores screen size. By this way the
> behaviour will never be unexpected. To get some other, more complex
> behaviour just use maximize, growpack, whatever.

but take my opinion with a grain of salt and ask others too.
I started to wonder that maybe stopping the doubling on screen size
isn't too stupid after all. So let's wait for other's people opinions.