Re: [IMPORTANT] Support for Buttons 6 7 8 9 dropped -> use evdev

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:43:21 +0100)

> Did you read this, too?
>
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Get_All_Mouse_Buttons_Working

not this one. But it looks similar to other websites linked from
wiki. I will have a more careful look.

Unless I seriously misunderstood something I see that we are
redefining sawfish bindings in ~/.xbindkeysrc, and this makes no
sense.

How do I redefine Button8-Move to move a window with sawfish, using
~/.xbindkeysrc ? I feel that it's impossible, because ~/.xbindkeysrc
is simply calling shell commands. Should it be calling sawfish-client
to execute stuff?

If that's not the case, then I'm happy :) I have to read your link
carefully.