Re: sawfish development tools

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:56:42 +0200)

> how do you like it?

uh.. should I deduce from the lack of answer that you prefer to move
out from gnome.org ? Or maybe you're just pondering :)

OTOH: are sure sure that we should add launchpad to the stack? We
already have gnome.org, sf.net and wikia.com - wouldn't it introduce
more uncertainty about where the sawfish is really hosted?