Re: sawfish development tools

Wow,

quick summary:

 - Timo: uses GIT mirror because he has no write access to SVN
 - Scott: uses BZR for the same reason.

Additionally I'd tell that Scott likes BZR more than Timo likes GIT.

A surprisingly simple solution:

- I will ask gnome.org admins to create accounts for you both so you
  get a write access.

- Later gnome will move to BZR which will make Scott more happy, than
  it'd make Timo unhappy :)

- we can couple that with giving you the access to sourceforge.net
  project page, just create your accounts there.

how do you like it?

And then we will have more people with the same access level as me.
It will make things easier and faster.