Re: sawfish development tools

Scott Scriven said:     (by the date of Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:56:43 -0600)

> Looking at the mailing list today, I saw people mentioning things
> like "patches in the wiki" or patches floating around in
> bugzilla.  I'm guessing this is because sawfish uses svn, and
> it's a centralized revision system.

just a note: currently the only place where sawfish patches are
listed is the wiki patch page. There are no other places which I'm
going to consider to make a release. That is because a single place
is convenient, and because it allows voting. Christopher made a great
deal of good work by copying patches from bugzilla into to the wiki
(thus merging both places).

Whatever we do, just make sure, that we are not adding just *another*
place to the stack (eg. bzr), and we lose the advantage of having all
patches listed in a single place.