Sawfish bug on title changes

Just in case someone is maintaining Sawfish:

Our project's applications were not playing nicely with Sawfish.
After a long debugging session, I got to this line in events.c:

		    if (actual == xa_compound_text || actual == XA_STRING)

which didn't allow a new title event received from out application.
It turns out that the atom that is received when this happens is
"UTF8_STRING", which is omitted from the above condition.