Re: Emacs frame don't get focused

Hi,
gsmith eurocom od ua (2006-06-04 at 0909.15 +0300):
> least while it is still new to me). What possible merits of using
> enter-only focus compared to click focus do you see?

Pro: you only have to move the mouse (less effort).
Con: you better not hit the mouse randomly (more control required).

It is a matter of preference, some people prefer one instead of the
other. In other systems you only get click normally, or have to do
something "hidden" to enable other modes so people think that is the
only way, X11 has been always a bit more experimental/free (choose
wm... so why not choose focus style?). I use unclutter so the pointer
hides after some time without moving, btw.

GSR