Re: New dependency?

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 11:07 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

<snip>

> I think we'll reach consensus that it's okay to use it: aren't we in
> love with dbus now? ;-) Also, I'm a bit reluctant on imposing
> restrictions on our blessed dependencies/external modules: we should
> definitely tell their maintainers when we're not happy, but doing
> more might not be sensible from us.
>
> Now, what about liboobs? :-) I guess it should be included in the
> desktop set.

Indeed, when I feel more confident about it's API stability, I may
propose it formally for the developer platform.

BTW, g-s-t will very probably depend soon on PolicyKit (a dependency
recently introduced by HAL), I initially thought it wouldn't be an
issue, but now I'm not so sure... should I have notified this too? :)

	Regards