[orca-list] Anybody using DECtalk (hardware or software) with Orca

Hi listers,

I am eventually thinking on buying a hardware DECTalk USB or the
software synth. I've heard the USB sounds better and more like the
great sounding 4.3. Can anybody comment on using DECtalk with Orca,
what it took to get it set up etc? How is responsiveness and so on?

I listened to the presentation on Orca when it first was being
developed, and he was using a hardware version of DECtalk which
sounded really good so I'll probably be going the hardware rout with
things.

Thanks much.

Alex