[orca-list] . Re: Incorporating Storm Dragon's customizations

strange, I generated the script file and replaced the old one with it
on my sister s computer (HP550 laptop with Vinux 2.0 Leviathan). Now
after orca startup she always get orca settings window and the
keybindings for weather, time, date do not work on her laptop. With
the old one it worked.

Does this version require some additional libraries or apps? She uses
Orca 2.22.2-1 (this shows aptitude) so I do not know if this could be
the reason. I currently took back the old script file but I am curious
where is the problem.

Helios

here is info for some packages which may have something to do with it:

ii  gnome-orca                            2.22.2-1
              Scriptable screen reader
ii  python-speechd                        0.6.7~rc1-1
              Python interface to Speech Dispatcher
ii  python-support                        0.8.4lenny2
              automated rebuilding support for Python modules
ii  ipython                               0.8.4-1
              enhanced interactive Python shell
ii  python-gmenu                          2.22.2-4
              an implementation of the freedesktop menu specification
for GNOM
ii  python-gnome2                         2.22.0-1
              Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
ii  python-gnome2-desktop                 2.22.0-2
              Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
ii  python-gnome2-extras                  2.19.1-3.1
              Extra Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment

ii  libspeechd2                           0.6.7~rc1-1
              Speech Dispatcher: Shared libraries
ii  python-speechd                        0.6.7~rc1-1
              Python interface to Speech Dispatcher
ii  speech-dispatcher                     0.6.7~rc1-1
              Common interface to speech synthesizers